Incorporated in 2013 in USA, AMORRACK LLC specializes in providing consistent and continuous highest quality consultancy services to International Development Clients, Partners and Agencies. We have successively delivered services to Development Projects in Africa, Europe and the USA. Our diligence, flexibility, and competitive rates make Amorrack LLC the number one choice for providing your Sustainable Development Consulting needs.
- Monitoring and Evaluation including real-time M&E Systems and CAPI Development
- Building National/Sector M&E and Program/Project Evaluation Systems.
- Developing results frameworks/logic models, Theories of change mapping, Defining performance indicators (outcome and intermediate level indicators)
Identifying baseline and target values
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Coaching and mentoring teams on Managing for Results and M&E concepts, tools/methods and strategies
- Mid-term reviews (MTR)
- Implementation Completion Reports (ICR), Beneficiary Assessments (BA) of Development programs
- Systematic Reviews, Evidence mapping and Meta Data Analysis
- Human Resource Development (including Institutional Capacity Building Technical & Vocational Education and Training)
- Natural Resource Management and Climate change vulnerabilities
- Technical backstopping of programs/projects
- Water and Sanitation
- Development Research
- Logistics Support
- Quantitative/Qualitative Research Methods (combined Methods),
- Data Collection utilizing Secured end-to-end field Data Collection and Storage, using Computer Aided Personal Interview (CAPI), Survey Solutions and, CsPro platforms (Real-time data collection and management),
- Data Analysis (using SPSS Statistics/Modeler) Report Writing, and Dissemination,
- Impact Evaluation,
- Evidence Based Decision Support Systems (Systematic Review, Evidence Synthesis, Evidence Gap Mapping.
Our in-house corps of Development and Evaluation Experts with an average of 20+ years as practitioners coupled with a highly skilled management team representing over 20 years of industry experience combine to enable us to thoroughly understand our clients’ needs and provide the highest quality service. Our flagship Amorrack Monitoring and Evaluation Network (AMEN) is a dedicated and integrated Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation software for managing and tracking (remotely and in near real-time) the following:
(a) Multi-donor/Multi-Country Projects/Programs
(b) Multi-donor/Single Country Projects/Programs
(c) Multi-Agency/In-country Projects/Programs
(d) Multi-Institutional Projects/Programs
(e) Institutional Projects/Programs.
AMEN can be customized for both On-premise and Cloud-Based platforms.
TADE Group LLC, UNDP, UNICEF, Ghana National Commission on Children (GNCC), Brighton and Hove County (UK), Alliance for Agricultural Revolution in Africa (AGRA), International Center for Evaluation and Development (ICED), Department for International Development (DFID) of the UK in Ghana, the Royal Danish Embassy and the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Ghana and Liberia, agencies of the United Nations- (ILO, UNFPA, UNFAO, UNHCR, UNDP, IFAD, UNIFEM and UNICEF); ACBF (Zimbabwe), SNV(Dutch Development Organisation); Netherlands Embassy in Ghana, SIMAVI, ICCO and WASTE (Netherlands), TROPENBOS International, Ricerca e Co-operazione, GIZ (GTZ and KfW (German Development Cooperation). Has also partnered international consultancy firms such as Particip GmBH of Germany, Development Associates, AGRER of Belgium, AGEG of Germany, COWI/AS of Denmark and COFFEY International in the UK.
To support the design, implementation and evaluation of context-based development programs which, provide opportunity for the poor and vulnerable to develop their potential and harness resources to realize their dreams in sustainable ways.
We work from the ground up with heavy emphasis on stakeholders and beneficiary participation in all aspects of program conception, design, implementation and evaluation. We are always guided by the key question; "who's development?"
Meet the Team
Amorrack comprises of a dynamic team of Experts (with average 25+ years of extensive practice) in International Development , Monitoring and Evaluation, Gender and Social Inclusion, Development Research, Capacity Building, Climate Change and Resiliency.